This marcus evans conference will look at the new developments in the portfolio management strategies, based on innovation, efficiency and diversification. On the background of all that changes, companies are pushed to redefine their internal strategy and organization to be able to perform in different markets and adapt with agility to rapid changes and new opportunities. Having a right pricing strategy, being able to align local and global expectations, preparing for product launches will be part of the event's fundamentals. It will also focus on promising area for growth such as value-added generics or biosimilars, as well as new developments in partnership and acquisitions to improve presence in large and segmented markets. The event will be held on 19-21 September 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Why join this marcus evans conference?
- Gain practical methodology to decision making in generic portfolio
- Improve internal capabilities to deal with multiple products
- Ensure alignment between country and global portfolio levels
- Understand key market drivers and refine price strategy
- Integrate innovation, added-value and diversification in products
Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Arni Hrannar Haraldsson, Vice President Strategic Launch Management & Generic Pricing/Reimbursement, Allergan
- Tassilo Krug von Nidda, Head of Strategic Portfolio Building- Europe, Zentiva
- Kirsi Norvasuo-Huber, Head Portfolio Development and Strategic Markets, Sandoz Germany
- Anna Aillerie, Director, Portfolio and New Product Launch Management, Lupin
- Peter Ballard, Managing Director, Dexcel
For further information, please visit the event website: http://bit.ly/28MnRvN or contact Ms Melini Hadjitheori at MeliniH@marcusevanscy.com