The World Precision Medicine Congress USA is bringing together big pharma, big data, and healthcare providers to discuss the scientific, economic, and policy goals towards producing precise and genomic-based medicines. Partnered with forward-looking industry leaders such as precisionFDA and NantWorks, this event will fast-track our momentum into the future paradigm of healthcare by spurring the important discussions to get us there.
Can you afford to miss this gathering of precision medicine leaders?
Pharma, big data, and healthcare providers will be there attending sessions on gene therapy, cell therapy, personalized medicine, and genomics, including:
- Making precision medicine a reality in our lifetime - the multi - faceted federal PMI
- Physician-Driven assay design: decision support tools informed by leading practitioners of genetically guided patient care in real-world settings
- Precision medicine & healthcare delivery: value & cost of innovation
- Internet-of-things (IoT) and the health tech revolution
- People don't have firewall protection: protecting privacy of genomic data in a consumer-focused precision medicine world
- Interoperability: can we ever truly get to a fluid data exchange system with set standards and frameworks?
Download the brochure: http://bit.ly/1N3Y0vI
Register to attend: http://bit.ly/1ObpkNV
For help with registration, please contact Shahariar Zaman at + 1 646 619 1788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.