Over 250 senior level delegates, 40 industry leading speakers, 4 streams, 2 days, one highly anticipated congress.
The 5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress, 3-4 November 2016, taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel in London, UK, is an unrivalled opportunity to network, exchange ideas and discuss the latest innovations in the field with innovators and researchers from across Europe and the USA. Delegates come from a variety of areas, including cell line development, cell line engineering, up and downstream operations, biotechnology, process development, biologics production and more.
The cell culture and bioprocessing industry is advancing rapidly as the advancement of biologics development continually outpaces small molecule production. Discover what this could mean for you and your work from the leading minds in the field at our 2016 Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress.
The Congress will cover 4 interactive streams:
- Early Cell Line Development
- Process Development
- Late Stage Cell Line Development
- Biological Production
Attend this highly anticipated Congress in London, UK and enjoy high level scientific discussions on the hottest topic areas of the industry
- Find out more about next generation processing and manufacturing with Rohin Mhatre, Vice President, Biopharmaceutical Development at Biogen Idec.
- Hear case studies in early and late stage cell line development from Elena Fonfria, Principal Scientist at Ipsen Bioinnovation and Anne-Marie Beauchard, Principal Scientist at Sanofi Pasteur.
- Explore approaches to managing outsourced process development from Glen Campbell, Director, External Process Development at Amgen.
- Discover the latest in 3D cell culture environments from Kirsten McGuire, Principal Scientist at Novo Nordisk, and Alvaro Mata, Reader in Biomedical Engineering from Queen Mary University.
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located 2d Annual Cell & Gene therapy Congress and 3th Annual Stem Cell Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve Your Place Today!
Quote CC16M3 to receive a special promotional code.
Registration to attend the 5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress 2016 is now open.
For further information on booking your place today or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248455.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in cell line optimisation, process development and biological production on our social media:
LinkedIn: Cell Culture Networking Group