In the run up to their 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Asia Congress Oxford Globarl are delighted to invite you to see their free webinar recording.
'A Single Cell Analysis Case Study on Gene Expression and Regulation through Imaging, Bioinformatics and Transcriptomic Sequencing'. Presented by Jie Zheng Assistant Professor, Biomedical Informatics Graduate Lab, School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
'Computational Systems Biology of Single-Cell Transcriptomic Regulation'
- Reverse engineering of gene regulatory networks from single-cell Transcriptomics data
- Stochastic kinetic modelling of cell fate decision
- Model-driven deep analysis of single-cell gene expression data
- Integration of models for signaling and transcriptional regulation
Benefits to viewing the webinar include: ￼
- Get an understanding of Stochastic kinetic modelling of cell fate decision
- Receive an overview of single- cell gene expression from a computational background
- Gain information on how cell signaling and transcriptional regulation models are assimilated
- Hear about how single cell manipulation ties in with transcriptomic regulation
Who should see the webinar recording?
This webinar recording is for single cell analysis professionals and those interested in single cell transcriptomics, modelling and analysis based in the Asia Pacific region who would like to hear views from leading experts on computational genomics, bioinformatics and molecular biology.
The Webinar Presenter:
Jie Zheng Assistant Professor, Biomedical Informatics Graduate Lab, School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore; Adjunct Senior Research Scientist, Genome Institute of Singapore, A*STAR, Singapore
Click here to see the webinar recording for free
If you would like further information regarding the 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Asia Congress then please contact Danielle Dalby on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit the website.