The Final Agenda is now available Biomarkers and Precision Medicine USA Congress to be held on 3-4 October, San Diego.
- Find out about advancing precision medicine in managing clinical data and managing biomarker data.
- Discover novel pre-clinical and clinical biomarker research strategies in the following therapeutic areas including: Oncology, Immuno-oncology, Autoimmune Diseases, COPD, Cardiovascular, Fibrotic Disorders.
- Advance your understanding in the recent developments in Integrative Biology, Clinical Diagnostics and NGS & Genomic Markers, and deployment in the clinic.
- Discover successful case studies on the application of Biomarker research in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials Design and Management.
2016 Speakers include:
- David Kaufman, Executive Director, Translational Immuno-Oncology Lead, Oncology Clinical Research, Merck Research Laboratories
- Jean-François Martini, Senior Director, Translational Oncology, Early Development, Translational, and Immuno-Oncology, Pfizer Oncology
- John Michael Sauer, PSTC Executive Director, c-PATH PSTC
- Mark E. Curran, Vice President, Immunology, Systems Pharmacology & Biomarkers, Janssen Research & Development
- Ann Kapoun, Vice President, Translational Medicine, OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc
- J. Carl Barrett, Vice President of Translational Science, Oncology Innovative Medicines Division, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Philip M. Arlen, President & Chief Executive Officer, Precision Biologics, Inc.
- Johan Luthman, VP Neuroscience R&D, Franchise Integrator, Eisai
View Final Agenda here: http://bit.ly/1Xc6dIm
In the run up to our Biomarkers & Precision Medicine Congress in October, we are delighted to invite you to join our free pre-congress webinars on the theme: "Advances in Biomarkers and Precision Medicine"
Webinar: Immuno-Oncology - Translation in the Clinic Tuesday 16th August 2016, 4 pm GMT
￼￼Presentation 1: Circulating miRNA as a Disease Biomarker in Multiple Sclerosis
- Background on Multiple Sclerosis and Biomarkers
- Challenges and positives using Circulating miRNA as Biomarker
- Working towards translation in the clinic
Speaker: Roopali Gandhi, Head of MS Biomarkers, Assistant Professor in Neurology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Presentation 2: Cancer Immunotherapy Using Live-Attenuated Listeria monocytogenes: Biomarker Development Strategies
- Overview of the live-attenuated double deleted Lm (LADD) immunotherapy platform
- Description of Listeria-based immunotherapy of clinical studies
- Discussion on comprehensive immune monitoring and biomarker development strategies
Speaker: Chan Whiting, Director, Immune Monitoring/Biomarker Development, AduroBiotech
Register for Free Today http://bit.ly/29IsMlo
Webinar: Driving Precision Medicine & Advancing Clinical Data Tuesday 30th August 2016, 4 pm GMT
Clinical and Omic Data Analysis To Advance Precision Medicine
Speaker 1: Marina Sirota, Assistant Professor, Institute for Computational Health Sciences, University of California, San Francisco
Adaptive Phenomic Trial Design: Engaging Population Biology to Guide Clinical Development
- Use of adaptive omic measurements (proteomic, lipidomic, metabolomics) in multiple biofluids to capture signatures of efficacy and adverse events during clinical trials
- Development of integrated data analytics to merge clinical phenotypes with OMIC signatures
- Engaging the structure of clinical trial phases to streamline development of companion diagnostics for multiple aspects of the clinical trial for a unique precision medicine approach
Speaker 2: Michael A. Kiebish, Chief Precision Medicine Officer, BERG
Register for Free Today http://bit.ly/29BeYW7
This is a free webinar open to all, so why not sign up and benefit from the expertise of our speakers? Contact Guillaume Alonso for further information firstname.lastname@example.org, +(44)01865 248455