Our unique programme features academics at the forefront of sequencing research, insights from biotech and pharmaceutical organizations and presentations from researchers working in clinical and diagnostic settings. With over 60 speakers over 2 days covering NGS therapeutic applications in research and in the clinic, data and computational biology, the latest in single cell technologies and techniques and more, this is an unmissable event for genomics professionals.
Programme Highlights Include:
- Rossitza Lazova, Professor of Dermatology and Pathology, Yale University will present on 'Single Cell Proteomics: Mass Spectrometry Imaging In The Diagnosis Of Malignant Melanoma'
- Hans Bitter, Global Head, NIBR Oncology Bioinformatics, Novartis will provide us with key industry insights on 'Characterizing Cancer Heterogeneity With Single Cells'
- John Quackenbush, Professor at Harvard University, will discuss 'Network And Systems Methods To Facilitate Data Integration'
- Alan Garen, Professor at Yale University will share his single cell knowledge in the area of 'A Novel Epigenetic Transcription Switch That Controls Cell Proliferation And Oncogenic Transformation'
- Nazneen Aziz, Senior Vice President and Chief Research Officer, Phoenix Children's Hospital, will share her knowledge on 'NGS Genomic Testing In Paediatric Cancer'
View the complete agenda here http://bit.ly/1YgcyQ9
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve your place today here http://bit.ly/29Xb8vQ
FREE WEBINAR RECORDING
In the run up to our 2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing USA Congress we are delighted to invite you to sign up for our free webinar recording:
￼￼￼ Webinar: Facilitating Implementation of NGS in Cancer Diagnostics
Hosted by James C. Willey, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, University of Toledo
Download it for Free today http://bit.ly/29EsEUR
This is a free webinar recording open to all, so why not sign up and benefit from the expertise of our speakers? Contact Danielle Dalby for further information firstname.lastname@example.org, +(44)01865 248455