An expert panel of speakers will address the current strategies for directed discovery, including the resurgence of phenotypic screening and comparing its utility with target based discovery. They will explore novel peptide drug discovery, strategies for target selection and incorporating genomic technologies into discovery research.
As we are approaching our highly established 3rd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, we wanted to share with you the latest updates regarding the conference programme:
- Ghotas Evindar from GSK joins Jing Li from Merck, Arijit Chakravarty from Takeda and a host of other world-class speakers in our popular Screening and Assays stream. Ghotas will be speaking about ELT Drug Discovery.
- Jennifer Riggs, VP at Nektar Therapeutics has agreed to share her current research into molecular hybrids in our Discovery Chemistry and Drug Design stream.
- "Computational Approaches For Drug Target Identification" is the focus of Lidio Meireles' (Vertex Pharmaceuticals) talk in our Supporting Innovation with Informatics Tools stream.
See the Full Agenda with speakers, streams, topics & presentations here: http://bit.ly/1Li0Wd4
The Congress features an exciting stream covering the latest screening and assay technologies, such as:
- Novel stem cell assays
- Exciting new phenotypic screening strategies
- How to use stem and primary cells for physiologically relevant disease models
- Discussions about the latest research in the discovery chemistry field
- Case studies covering computational tools for gene editing and drug design
- Fragment based drug discovery case studies
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve your place today here http://bit.ly/1Es1kCH