The final agenda is now available for Oxford Global's 2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing and Single Cell Analysis USA Congress, which is being held on the 3-4 October 2016 in Boston.
Expand your knowledge of the very latest sequencing techniques and the most up to date technologies, discover how single cell research is advancing in a variety of fields, and learn more about clinical and diagnostic applications of NGS technologies.
The programme covers everything from novel single cell and NGS technologies to clinical and diagnostics application and computational biology challenges. You will have the opportunity to hear from Professors and Directors from the Broad Institute, Harvard, MIT, UCLA and more.
See the Full Agenda with speakers, streams, topics & presentations here: http://bit.ly/1YgcyQ9
Why should you attend this exciting congress?
- Hear from Professors and Directors from the leading genomics and bioinformatics research institutions in North America, including MIT, Harvard, the Broad Institute, John Hopkins and The Whitehead Institute.
- Explore the range of bioinformatics solutions available and discover how peers are overcoming key challenges with big data and computational biology.
- Learn about the hottest technologies: find out how researchers are applying qPCR and microfluidics technologies to their work.
- Hear how sequencing technologies are being used in industry: hear from Pfizer, Biogen, Astrazeneca and more on their latest advances.
- Network with peers: with the opportunity to discuss partnerships, collaborations and the most exciting research in our networking breaks and drinks reception.
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentation
- Free access to the co-located Single Cell USA Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve your place today here: http://bit.ly/1CkYiNW
For further information, please contact Danielle Dalby for further information on email@example.com or +(44)01865 248455