Most generics companies have deployed robust strategies to address the needs and challenges of the generic highly competitive market. With price erosion, lower margins, payer reimbursement pressure, and demanding product launch on local market, the optimization of portfolio and product strategy is becoming critical for most of the generic players.
This marcus evans conference will look at the new developments in the portfolio management strategies, based on innovation, efficiency and diversification. On the background of all that changes, companies are pushed to redefine their internal strategy and organization to be able to perform in different markets and adapt with agility to rapid changes and new opportunities. Having a right pricing strategy, being able to align local and global expectations, preparing for product launches will be part of the event's fundamentals. It will also focus on promising area for growth such as value-added generics or biosimilars, as well as new developments in partnership and acquisitions to improve presence in large and segmented markets.
- Gain practical methodology to decision making in generic portfolio
- Improve internal capabilities to deal with multiple products
- Ensure alignment between country and global portfolio levels
- Understand key market drivers and refine price strategy
- Integrate innovation, added-value and diversification in products