Patients are pivotal to the sustained growth of pharma - discover how pharma companies are ushering in new business models that put patients first. Patient Summit Europe helps pharma stakeholders share views and examines ways to put patients at the centre of evolving pharma business models.
The transformation from a profit-patient into a patient-profit business model has been one of the biggest shake-ups in pharma's history. From legal and sales, to marketing and R&D, there are no sectors within pharma that aren't trying to become more patient-centric.
Over 2 days of presentations, panel discussions, workshops and networking, you will hear how Sanofi, LEO and AstraZeneca are proving that this business model is win-win for everyone. Hear case studies co-presented with patients - from Bayer, Janssen and Novo Nordisk - and learn how their partnerships have improved the lives of their customers.
The comprehensive agenda covers all aspects of the transition to a patient-centric approach:
SECTION 1: A new business model: prioritise patient outcomes and business will follow
- Understand how to become a trusted partner by incorporating patient insight throughout your entire business
- Go the extra mile and provide additional support to patients beyond the pill
- Recognise how putting improved patient outcomes first will make your business even more profitable
SECTION 2: Measure and prove the value of patient-centricity
- Determine what metrics should be measured in order to make the results of patient-centricity tangible
- Prove the benefits of patient engagement to all stakeholders and get further buy-in
- Hear about the most innovative patient-centric case studies which are really improving the lives of patients
SECTION 3: Start seeing the opportunities around patient engagement
- Practical advice on how to engage all stakeholders and instill a cultural change throughout your company
- Break down the barriers to patient engagement by partnering with your legal team
- Appreciate the benefits of a unified approach and framework for partnering with patients
SECTION 4: Make pharma more accessible to patients to encourage engagement
- Understand the importance of educating patients on how they can work together with pharma
- Determine the most effective methods for reaching out to potential patient partners
- Demonstrate what pharma can do for patients by inviting them in to see your groundbreaking work for themselves
After each session or panel discussion, we will open the floor for comments and questions from the Patient Panel before the rest of the audience. We believe that this holds every speaker accountable eyeforpharma is pleased to announce that the Patient Summit Europe has been accredited as a Patients Included conference. We believe that it is vital to walk the talk in the same way that we expect the pharma industry to do - to co-design and cooperate with patients throughout. As such, we are committed to incorporating patient experience and insight into this event.
For more information or to register for the event visit: http://www.eyeforpharma.com/patient/
Or contact Nicky Williams, Global Project Director, eyeforpharma
+1800 814 3459 x7225 (US)
+44 (0) 207 375 7225 (Global)