Arena International is delighted to announce the launch of the Preclinical Development Operations Summit. The 1st Annual Preclinical Development Operations Summit will be held in Boston on November 15-16 and will provide delegates with new tools and strategies to optimise their operational efficiency during preclinical development. The extensively researched agenda will cover topics from qualifying vendors, formatting data and attaining funding and IND drafting and submission.
We will bring together senior representatives to tackle some of the most pressing operational challenges faced by biopharma companies and optimize relationships within the complex decision making process.
- Strategies for finding and qualifying preclinical vendors
- Best practices for navigating regulatory requirements
- Managing vendors and in-house capabilities to make the most of your resources
- Developing realistic timelines
- Determining best practices for conducting ex-US studies
- Achieving funding, partnership and the efficient use of resources gained
View the full program here
Key sessions include:
- Opening Keynote: Case study: Exploring the operational challenges from Lead to IND - Leslie Sloan, President, Ipsen
- Discussing best practices for finding reliable service providers to ensure preclinical development studies are carried out to a quality standard for emerging companies - Frank Leu, CEO, Novapeutics
- Determining how to effectively communicate with your CRO to ensure a truly collaborative relationship - Aidan Curran, Sr. Director Research, Pulmatrix
There are FREE places available for senior representatives - Don't miss out! Join us this November in Boston! Book with the code MK-MNT today!
View the website here: http://www.arena-international.com/preclinical/