Registration is open for Oxford Global's 2nd Annual Advances in Immuno-Oncology Congress.
Oxford Global are pleased to announce the return of the Advances in Immuno-Oncology Congress. Taking place on 15-16 May 2017 the congress will attract over 200 senior level attendees and will showcase 35+ presentations and case studies focusing on the key developments in Immuno-Oncology with specific reference to the discovery of therapeutic areas, pre-clinical and clinical studies, screening, assays and modelling.
Across the two days there will be presentations and case studies from 4 interactive streams:
- Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies
- Pre-clinical Immuno-Oncology
- Screening, Assays and Modelling in Immuno-Oncology
- Immuno-Oncology: Therapeutic Approaches, Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
Congress Highlights Include:
- Discover the theranostic potential of membrane hsp70 in oncology with Graham Pockley, CEO, Multimmune
- Hear about how it is possible to use genetically engineered mouse models to test human cancer immunotherapies from Regeneron
- Discuss pre-clinical mouse models and the innate immune response with Elaine Pinhiero, Principal Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology - Immuno-Oncology, Merck
- Explore the impact of immuno-oncology on business with Anne Altmeyer, Vice President, Business Development, Negotiations, Baxalta
If you would like to download the conference programme, which includes the full line up of speakers, please click here.
Hear delegate feedback from our 9th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress by viewing our video testimonials.
Further information and registration options:
If you would like further information regarding this congress or information on registration prices, please contact Danielle Dalby today on +44 (0) 1865 248455 or email email@example.com