Nursing Care Congress 2017 aims to discover advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. Congress involves of the theoretical and practical training provided to nurses with the purpose to prepare them for their duties as nursing care professionals.
- Hermeneutics: Philosophical traditions and nursing practice research
- Strategies to Discipline Nursing
- Nursing Research: Principles and methods
- Nursing Ethics
- Generating & assessing evidence for nursing practice
- Nursing Notes
Why to attend?
- Benefit from updates and insights on the latest government nursing strategy, as well as suggestions for ensuring best practice and improving outcomes.
- Connect with over 80+ high quality delegates who are involved in nursing care in all levels of the NHS, problem solved & shared challenges and learn from the extensive experience of others.
- Attend a variety of informative seminars, engaging interactive presentations, and keynote panel discussions with key policy makers and experts in nursing care.
- Exclusive insights into the latest nursing strategy, changing methodology and effective best practice.
- Nursing Lecturers
- Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association and Societies
- Researchers, Training Institutes
- Kathleen M Lamaute, Molly College, USA
- Ann Mitchell, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Lee-Ellen C. Kirkhorn, Indiana University-Purdue, USA
- Gregory A Grillone, Boston University School of Medicine, USA
Call for abstracts: http://nursingcare.nursingconference.com/asia-pacific/call-for-abstracts.php
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +1 702-58-5200 Ext: 8046