Conference Series has been instrumental in conducting international Proteomics meetings for seven years, and very excited to expand Europe, America and Asia Pacific continents. Previous meetings were held in major cities like Valencia, Atlanta, Rome, with success the meetings again scheduled in three continents. 8th International Conference on Proteomics and Bioinformatics to be held during May 22-24, 2017 at Osaka, Japan. 9th Proteomics Meeting Scheduled in Paris, France. 10th Conference and Exhibition on Metabolomics planned to be conducted at Baltimore during October 19-20, 2017.
The Global Proteomics business sector to develop at a CAGR of 8.39% over the period 2014-2019. Propels in mass spectrometry have turned into a noteworthy pattern for the development of the business sector as the information gave by these instruments are exceedingly exact and widely utilized for information examination. Increment popular for customized medications are one of the significant benefactors to the development of the business sector. Customized drugs are created by hereditary make-up of an individual, and today are broadly utilized for treatment of diabetes and diseases, for example, lung tumor.
- Protein Expression and Analysis
- Proteome Database
- Mass Spectrometry proteomics
- Cardiovascular Proteomics
- Computational and Biology Proteomic
- Plant Proteomics
- Food and Nutritional Proteomics
- Cancer and Clinical proteomics
- Protein Engineering and Molecular Design
- Neuroproteomics & Neurometabolomics
- Integrating Transcriptomics and Proteomics