Join hundreds of healthcare, pharmaceutical and technology influencers and leaders at the 4th Annual WIRED Health event, taking place March 9th at 30 Euston Square in London, as they gather to hear compelling stories from the co-inventor of CRISPR; the co-discoverer of the ebola virus; and the chief medical officer of the UK government.
Hear from and meet with the prestigious 2017 Speaker Faculty, which include:
- Dame Sally Davies, the Chief Medical Officer of England
- Professor Emmanuelle Charpentier, Co-Inventor of CRISPR & Max Planck Director
- David Halpern, CEO, Behavioural Insights Team
- Jessica Mega, Chief Medical Officer, Verily
- Peter Piot, Microbiologist; co-discoverer of the Ebola virus
- Kris Famm, President, Galvani Bioelectronics
- Helmy Elkouthy, Co-founder & CEO, Guardant Health
A full speaker list is online at: http://wired.uk/healthspeakers17
With billions of fresh investments in the healthcare industry, trends and technology are changing - and opportunities for partnerships and collaborations are growing. This one-day networking conference provides the defining outlook on where the future of health is headed and challenges professionals to be a part of the transformation. Special rates available for academic, clinicians and startups - enquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online: http://bit.ly/2hYuqQn.
All Medical News Today Members get a 15% discount when they book online at http://bit.ly/2hYuqQn. Further, interested startups are encouraged to apply for a Startup Stage speaking position online at http://bit.ly/2gaBisR.