The leading global IoT conference; the IoT Tech Expo will be returning to Olympia, London on 23-24th January for its 2nd annual event where it will host 2 days of two days of top-level content, discussion, case studies, live demos, workshops and plenty of networking. The event will explore the entire IoT ecosystem, introducing the latest technology innovations across 7 conference tracks including Smart Cities, Connected Industry, Living, Services, Developing for the IoT, Innovations & IoT Technologies and Data & Security, in addition to a vast exhibition of 150+ companies.
Over 6,000 delegates are expected to attend, in addition to 200+ industry leading speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences across a range of industries including manufacturing, logistics, transport, government, energy, insurance, agriculture and automotive.
Keynotes from the likes of:
- David Bunch, Global VP Retail, Shell
- John Schaefer, SVP & GM, PTC
- Geoff Mulligan, Chairman, LoRa Alliance
- Jürgen Hase, CEO, Unlimit by Reliance
- Colin Mair, Head of Innovation & Trials, Heathrow Airport
- Michael Horne, Deputy GM & VP, IoT Business Unit, ARM mbed
- Raúl Peláez, Head of Sports Technology, FC Barcelona
- David Vasquez, IoT Evangelist, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Anthony Macey, Head of Blockchain R&D, Barclays
- Henrik Jorring, Senior IT Manager, Liner Operations, Maersk Line IT
- Karl-Filip Coenegrachts, CSO, City of Ghent
- Andreas Schierenbeck, Chairman, Thyssenkrupp Elevator AG
- Georg Larscheid, Integrated Solution Implementation Manager, John Deere
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Dept., City of Stockholm
- Scott Lyons, Connected Vehicle & Services, Ford
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance, smart logistics, data analytics, connectivity, digitalisation, smart grids, sustainability, developing for the IoT, smart manufacturing, farms and factories, connected homes and cars, monetisation and cyber security.