"The FNIH Biomarkers Consortium Inflammation and Immunity Steering Committee Projects and Initiatives"
16th January 2017 - 2pm GMT
The FNIH Biomarkers Consortium's aim is to discover, develop and seek regulatory approval for biomarkers to support and accelerate the development of new drugs, preventive medicine and medical diagnostics. It addresses a broad range of disease and therapeutic areas, fostering scientific knowledge exchange amongst industry, academia and government.
In this presentation, David Fox will cover the following areas:
- Overview of the FNIH goals, structure and programs
- Explanation of the Biomarkers consortium of the FNIH
- Description of the Inflammation and Immunity component (IISC) of the Biomarkers Consortium
- Description of the accomplishments and future plans of the osteoarthritis biomarkers projects
- Description of the new RA TARGET biomarkers project
- Overview of areas of potential future focus for the IISC
Benefits to Attending:
- Hear about the important work done by the FNIH Biomarkers Consortium
- Learn more about specific innovative project examples, including osteoarthritis biomarkers and the new RA TARGET biomarkers project
Can't make the date? Still register and the recording will be sent to you afterwards.