SMi Group have released the agenda for its 11th annual Pharmaceutical Logistics Conference featuring its strongest speaker lineup to date.
As outsourcing logistical tasks continues to be an emerging lucrative trend within the pharmaceutical industry, SMi Group announces the return of its 11th annual Pharmaceutical Logistics event to London on 18-19th May 2017. The agenda is now live to view on www.pharmaceutical-logistics.com/MNT.
The two-day event will bring together leading movers and shakers within the pharmaceutical supply chain to discuss significant themes within the evolving pharmaceutical logistics landscape. New topics for this year's event include:
- the effects of the newly-implemented EU GDP Guidelines
- implementation of GDP to ensure compliant supply chain operations
- the impacts of the Falsified Medicines Directive to the supply chain
- the latest innovations in technology and their applications in clinical research
- approaches to global supply chain security in the pharma industry
- new time and temperature controlled risk strategies for the Eurasian and Middle Eastern markets
This year's conference will also bring the series' biggest speaker line-up to date. Some of the featured experts include
- Glen Hodgson, Head of Healthcare, GS1
- Bob Hayes, Director, Seer Pharma
- Chris Wallace, Senior Director International Supply Chain, Sanofi Genzyme
- Jim Shaw, Head of Sourcing & Supply, AstraZeneca
- Gaetano Carubia, TSMS Control Strategy ＆Process Monitoring Consultant, Eli Lilly
- Juan Francisco del Castillo Mazzini, Senior Supply Chain Consultant, Novo Nordisk
- Rebecca Jackson, VR/IWR Manager, RTS Services, Johnson and Johnson
- Jasmin Hellwig, Senior Comparator Specialist, MSD
- Mark Champ, Logistics Supervisor, GSK
- Jason Breakwell, Vice Chairman, TAPA
- Francisco Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist Manager for Europe, IATA
- Martin FitzGerald, Deputy Director General, European Healthcare Distribution Association (GIRP)
You can view the full roster of the speakers as well as their presentations on the event website.
For those who are interested in attending, there is currently a £400 Early Bird discount available to online registrations, which expires 31st January.