Join us and over 250 delegates representing the leading research & academic institutions and clinical research institutions in the USA, as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe.
Across the two days there will be over 20 presentations dedicated to advances in transgenic technologies including therapeutic applications of transgenic genome editing, in vivo CRISPR genetic screening, mouse 3D imaging strategies, genome and epigenetic editing applications in stem cells and transgenic models of oncology, cardiovascular disease and metabolic disorders.
Including interactive sessions focusing on:
- Transgenic Genome Editing Techniques
- Advances in Animal Biotechnology: Discovery & Development
- Generation of Transgenic Models - Models of Disease and Applications
- Genetics, Epigenetics, Stem Cell Manipulation
- Technology Workshop: Novel Transgenic Technologies
For a full list of speaker and their presentation titles, please download the full conference programme here.
Registration is now open:
Please contact Danielle Dalby today on +44 (0) 1865 248455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on prices.