Small molecule formulation development represents a crucial area within the pharmaceutical R&D pipeline. The industry is keen to learn more about advanced formulation development strategies and approaches to move the industry forward. Oxford Global are offering a unique opportunity to participate in a free webinar on the chances and challenges for formulation development for API physical form selection where such burning questions will be answered as to improve solubility or rather dissolution rate and many more.
API Physical Form Selection: Chances vs Challenges For Formulation Development
- Fundamentals of solid-state selection: polymorphs, hydrates, salts et alii
- Solid-state selection: are we improving solubility or rather dissolution rate?
- Stability aspects: the bad conscience of solid-state selection
- Practical examples to illustrate opportunities and challenges of different solid-state forms
- Salt formation: not always such a straightforward task
- Co-crystals: just flavour of the month or something more substantial?
- Metastable polymorphs: always a no-go?
- Hydrates and solvates: why hydrate forms can be re-commendable and solvates should be avoided
- Amorphous forms: a beast on their own
Benefits of downloading this webinar:
- Learn more about the fundamentals of solid-state selection and discuss its challenges
- Hear case studies serving as examples of the opportunities and challenges of different solid -state forms
- Gain valuable insights into the stability aspects
Formulation & Drug Delivery Congress
Do you work within the field of formulation & drug delivery or know of any colleagues who do?
Our 3rd Formulation & Drug Delivery Congress is taking place on 8-9 May 2017 in London and will focus on the key developments in large molecule and small molecule drug formulation and drug delivery.
View the full conference programme here.