As the speed of change in clinical data management is accelerating, many people are keen to find out how to stay ahead of the game. The many acquisitions arising as a proof of further increase of efficiency of drug development and growth has meant the process has become ever more challenging for data management that is under constant regulatory change. Clinical Data Integration and Management aims to provide a platform for senior level decision makers from across the pharma industry and uncover all the trends and strategies you need to know about to ensure you are up to date and inspired. This year's line-up of speakers will provide in-depth presentations to cover a variety of crucial themes:
- Audrey Hill - Director of Data Management, Advaxis
- Bernd Doetzkies - Director Informatics, Daiichi Sankyo
- Karyn Cassello - Director, Clinical Data Management, Nektar Therapeutics
- Gina Eagle - Vice President, Clinical Development, Insmed
- Patrick Zbyszewski - Executive Director, Project and Data Management, Onconova Therapeutics
- Philip Ross - Director, Data Sciences TR&D, Early Clinical and Translational Research, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Terry Katz - Head of Global Data Management and Statistics, Merck
The two-day programme includes keynote presentations, case studies and round-tables covering the most challenging issues facing the pharmaceutical industry today. Delve into key issues in the clinical data management industry that will resonate well with pharma, biotech representatives and vendors alike. This event will also provide a unique platform for networking with key decision-makers alongside offering a unique opportunity to learn from high profile, senior-level industry professionals.
For more information on this year's event, contact us today or visit the website here.
Quote Reference MK-MP to join the Clinical Data Community
Contact details: Arena International events Group - firstname.lastname@example.org