The leading IoT conference series is returning to Berlin on the 1-2nd June, with keynote speakers from the likes of Nestlé, BMW, Coca-Cola, GSK, Microsoft, Johnson Controls, Sigfox, Hamburg Sud, Piaggio, Turkish Airlines, Volvo, Reliance, Engie and more. The 2-day event will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to healthcare, transportation to government, logistics to retail, with a total of 6 conference tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
The conferences are: Connected Industry, Developing for the IoT, Smart Transportation & Cities, Data & Security, IoT in Enterprise and IoT Innovations & Technologies.
A recent study by IDC found spending on the IoT in Central and Eastern Europe hit $11 billion (£8.8bn) in 2016 and the latest update to the firm's Worldwide Semi-annual IoT Spending Guide adds that the IoT revenues in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region will post a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.5% over the 2016-2020 forecast period, reaching $24 billion in 2020. Transportation, manufacturing, utilities are the CEE industries that are leading the way in IoT investments at $2.3 billion, $2.1 billion and $1.2 billion, respectively, in 2016. With this in mind, the event will feature top-level speakers from these industry verticals, who will be sharing their IoT knowledge and case studies.
Keynote speakers include:
- Thomas Brenner, VP, Digital Life & Research, BMW Group
- Ralf Hagen, Engineering Manager MES/E&A, Nestlé
- Aurelius Wosylus, Director Sales & Partners Germany, Sigfox
- Serdar Gürbüz, Digital Innovation Manager, Turkish Airlines
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Sudhi Sinha, VP, Product Development, Building Technology & Services, Johnson Controls
- Derek Myers, Group Director, Channel Strategy & Development, Coca-Cola
- Luca Sacchi, Head of Strategic Innovation, SVP, Piaggio Group
- Christian Walter, Applications Engineer, European Space Agency
- Julie Delahaye, Research Engineer in Nanotechnologies, Engie
- Alun Jones, Data Scientist, Konecranes
- Juergen Hase, CEO, Unlimit by Reliance
- Hans Dahlberg, VP - Head of Global IoT Solutions, Telia Company
- Andreas Mrozek, Global Head, Marine & Terminal Operations (OPS), Hamburg Sud
- Niels Haverkorn, VP Connected Solutions, Volvo CE
- Barney Smith, CEO, Bristol is Open
- Martin Woolley, Technical Program Manager, Bluetooth SIG
- Henri Troillet, Senior Manager Investor Consulting, Germany Trade & Invest
To see all of the above speakers and more at the IoT Tech Expo Europe please visit the website to register your pass. Early bird prices end Friday 31st March so register now to save up to €400 on your all-access gold pass!