Arena International is delighted to reveal the speaking faculty for the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England conference which will return to Boston this September. The speaker line-up is the best to date, with senior professionals from across the field currently finalizing their presentations and sessions.
With many key thought leaders confirmed to present cutting-edge content and address some of the key industry challenges, attendees can be sure that they will leave the two day event gaining knowledge on the best way to move their business forward and are guaranteed take many new ideas and solutions back to the office.
Featured speakers on the 2017 agenda include:
- Director Clinical Operations, Flexion Therapeutics
- Director and Associate Professor, CSDD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Vice President Clinical Development Operations, Alkermes
- Director Project Management, Sanofi US
- Senior Director, Clinical Development Operations, Seqirus, A CSL Company
- VP Clinical Affairs, Solace Therapeutics
- Director Clinical Operations, Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- Associate Director Clinical Operations, Leap Therapeutics
Want to attend or showcase at the 2017 event?
Whether you would like to share thoughts and gain inspiration from industry peers or showcase what you have to offer to the industry in an interactive environment, this event promises to help meet your corporate objectives. This is a prime opportunity to network and increase awareness of your offerings to key solution makers.
To see the full list of speakers and further information please visit http://www.arena-international.com/octnewengland/ or alternatively email us at email@example.com with any questions.