25 years after the term EBM was coined, it is time to consider limits and criticisms related to the generation of evidence and its translation to individual and population levels, more than to EBM movement itself. To address this challenge, the 8th EBHC International Conference hosted by GIMBE Foundation will focus on evidence ecosystem to connect generation, synthesis and translation of evidence, analyzing limitations and suggesting solutions.
Built on 7 previous highly successful meetings, the Conference is an excellent opportunity to network with worldwide EBHC leaders in the wonderful frame of Taormina, the pearl of the Mediterranean Sea.
The Conference program is now released:
- 12 keynote lectures by Douglas Altman, Howard Bauchner, Nino Cartabellotta, Angela Coulter, Paul Glasziou, Trish Greenhalgh, Gordon Guyatt, Amir Qaseem, Walter Ricciardi, Sharon Straus, David Tovey, Per Olav Vandvik
- 43 selected oral presentations on evidence generation, synthesis, and translation from all 5 continents
- 2 free pre-conference workshops on GRADE and integrity of research
- 4 afternoon workshops to learn essential EBHC tools and strategies from worldwide opinion leaders
- 2 interactive poster sessions where you will find more than 30 EBHC projects and experiences
- 1 working group on teaching EBM, shared decision-making and overdiagnosis
- 2 breakfast sessions to share disruptive innovations for the future of EBHC
150 delegates of all health professions and disciplines from all 5 continents have already registered and only a few places are available: www.ebhc.org/registration