Dr. Alisha D. Vassar-Sellers is a managed care pharmacist. She is the pharmacy director for Aetna Better Health of Maryland Medicaid, where she manages the pharmacy benefit and implements clinical and corporate initiatives, targeting various disease states, to improve member outcomes.
- University of Toledo, PharmD
- University of Toledo College of Pharmacy with Departmental Honors in Pharmacotherapy, BS Pharmacy
- Registered Pharmacist
- Psychiatric Certification from the Arizona Pharmacy Association
- Pharmacist and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care Certification from the Arizona Pharmacy Association
- Completed a pharmacy practice residency at Grant Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, with an emphasis in trauma and intensive care
- Member of The Society of St. Vincent De Paul Servant Leaders Society