Dr. Angelica Balingit is an ABMS board certified internal medicine physician. She has vast experience in treating adult conditions in the hospital, outpatient clinic, assisted living facility, home, and via telemedicine. Her special interests include hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, and anemia.
- University of the Philippines, BS, MD
- State University of New York in Buffalo, Internal Medicine Residency
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- Internal medicine practice as solo practitioner, with a small group and in a tertiary referral facility
- Synchronous and asynchronous consultations to primary care providers
- Supervision and education of nurse practitioners and physician assistants