SMi Group Reports: Its 8th annual conference on Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials will be held in London on the 18th - 19th April 2016.
In recent years, the use of adaptive design methods has become very popular due to its flexibility for identifying clinical benefits of the testing drug. Adaptive designs offer the potential to reduce timelines and patient exposure while maximising the probability for successful outcomes. However, along with these benefits come challenges: additional complexity, needs for advanced statistical models and increased operational demands.
SMi Group is proud to present its 8th Annual conference on Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials taking place on 18th - 19th April in London, UK.
The event is designed to highlight an array of topics, including adaptive designs within the context of a development programme, Bayesian analysis in adaptive design, biomarker-driven trials, opportunities of adaptive enrichment designs in the era of precision medicine, and much more!
Keynote speakers include:
- Bo Huang, Director of Biostatistics, Pfizer USA
- Alex Sverdlov, Associate Director of Biostatistics, EMD Serono
- Loïc Darchy, Head of Statistical Methodology Group, Sanofi R&D
- Philip Hougaard, Vice President, Biometrics, Lundbeck A/S
- Giacomo Mordenti, Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics, Grunenthal
- Bruce Turnbull, Professor of Statistics, Cornell University
For more information, to review the full agenda or to register please visit the event website at www.adaptivedesigns.co.uk
- Highlights of Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials 2016 include:
- Explore the use of adaptive design methods in clinical trials
- Adapt clinical development for immunotherapies in oncology
- Evaluate adaptive designs and Bayesian statistic
- Improve covariant adaptive designs
- Seamless Phase I/II Dose Finding Designs with Efficacy and Safety Endpointsiscuss
In addition to the conference, the event will feature an interactive half-day post-conference workshops held on the 20th April 2016.
- Design, Analysis and Simulation of Adaptive Clinical Trials Using ADDPLAN, Workshop Leader: Silke Jörgens, Senior Statistical Consultant, ICON Clinical Research
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.adaptivedesigns.co.uk
For delegate enquiries contact Matthew Apps +44 (0) 20 7827 6093 or email email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org