Registration is now live for SMi Group's 3rd Peptides Conference which takes place in London on 6th - 7th July at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum.
The global peptide therapeutics market is expected to reach a value of US$23.7B by 2020 as a result of their efficacy treating a huge array of conditions including cancer, metabolic disorders, nervous system disorders and gastrointestinal disorders among others. As such, further research has been done to develop a rich pipeline of novel peptides.
SMi's 3rd Peptides Conference will explore the latest innovations in pre-clinical peptide development essential to the advancement of next generation peptides via case studies and presentations from MedImmune, Bachem, Bicycle Therapeutics, Sanofi-Aventis, Ipsen, Protagonist Therapeutics, and many more.
Just one of the highlights of this year's conference is an interactive session hosted by Vincent R. Bille, Founder and Managing Director of Marble Pharma Consult. This live learning lab entitled "Strategy for successful GMP peptide development, scale-up and manufacturing" will provide insights related to process and analytical development and management of external supply operations. It will also demonstrate a life cycle approach to peptide API manufacturing including process and regulatory dimensions.
Peptides 2016 will bring together a global network of experts including
- Lutz Jermutus, Senior Director, P&D & Product Development Team Leader, MedImmune
- Dan Teufel, Head of Chemistry, Bicycle Therapeutics
- Leila Hassani-Beniddir, Senior Scientist-Novel drug delivery technologies, Ipsen Limited
- Mathias Schoffrath, Group Leader Chromatography, Sanofi-Aventis
- Saif Shubber, Scientist, MedImmune
- Ashok Bhandari, Vice President, Chemistry, Protagonist Therapeutics
- Gary Bembridge, Director of Scientific Affairs Immunology, Abzena
A complete list of speakers and their topics can be downloaded on the event website.