Join us for this highly anticipated 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress and 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress, 10-11 November 2016 in London to discover what opportunities lie in the industry for your business by networking with internationally acknowledged VPs, Directors, Heads and other senior level experts. Co-located with the highly established 2nd Annual Genome Editing Congress, the event is an excellent opportunity to network with over 450 senior level delegates from the above areas. Attend this highly anticipated congress in London, UK and enjoy high level scientific discussions on the hottest topic areas of the industry:
- Updates In NGS Technologies & Platforms: Hear about utilising NGS technologies and platform for the characterization of therapeutic producing cells by Nicolas Mermod, Professor, University of Lausanne
- NGS Data Management & Bioinformatics Insights: Explore the integration of data, tools and infrastructure to provide efficient collaboration and management in large-scale biomedical research by Sven Nahnsen, Head of Quantitative Biology Center, Eberhard Karls University, Tübingen
- Insights Into Circulation Tumor Cells: Gain molecular insights into circulation single tumor and trophoblastic cells by Patrizia Paterlini-Bréchot, Professor of Cell Biology, Paris Descartes University
The 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress and the 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress will focus on 6 interactive streams:
- Advances In NGS Platforms And Key Therapeutic Applications
- NGS Data Management And Bioinformatics
- NGS Clinical Applications & Diagnostics
- Single Cell Analysis And Transcriptomics
- Applications And Technologies In Oncology, Immunotherapy And Autoimmune Diseases
- Overcoming Challenges In Sample Preparation, Bioinformatics And Data Analysis
See the Full Agenda with speakers, presentations and topics: http://bit.ly/1wGlBRT
Free Live Webinars
Case Study: Advances In Rapid Transgeneration. 'Rapid Transgeneration Adaptation of a Reef Fish To Climate Change'. Tuesday 13th September 2016, 2pm GMT
Register for free now: http://bit.ly/22h83r8
Advances In Single Cell Analysis Research - Wednesday 14th September 2016, 2pm GMT
Presentation 1: Metabolites, Vital Signs And Cell Cycle Studied In Single Cells.
Presentation 2: Innate T Cell Response To Antigen
Register for free now: http://bit.ly/1TrhRMY
Additional Updates, Speakers and New Presentations
Approaching our established 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress and 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress, 10-11 November 2016, we wanted to share with you the latest updates regarding the conference programme:
Are you interested in hearing about novel NGS technologies and platforms?
Join Nicolas Mermod, Professor, University of Lausanne and gain insights into utilising NGS technologies for the characterisation of therapeutic producing cells.
NGS case studies form the clinic: Learn about how NGS technology has and will improve precision medicine in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with Anthony Moorman, Professor of Genetic Epidemiology, Newcastle University.
NGS industry perspective:
Ayla Ergun, Computational Biologist, Scientist II in Precision Medicine, Biogen will deliver a presentation on the analysis of very large genomic data sets from humans with neurodegenerative Diseases
Broaden your experience in circulating single tumor and trophoblastic cells
Patrizia Paterlini-Bréchot, Professor of Cell Biology, Paris Descartes University.
Discuss novel strategies for the detection of single molecules using multiphase microfluidics
Joshua B. Edel, Senior Lecturer in Micro and Nanotechnology, Imperial College London.
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located 2nd Annual Genome Editing Congress
- Access to all networking activities and Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Register for Free Today: http://bit.ly/1Mvti4D
Registration to attend the 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress and 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress 2016 is now open. For further information on booking your place today or to find out more regarding available Special Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Danielle Dalby on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248455.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in genome editing on our social media:
LinkedIn: Next Generation Sequencing & Single Cell Analysis Networking Group￼