This individual is no longer a medical reviewer in our network. The credentials and contact information reflected here may not be current.
Dr. Alan Carter is a clinical pharmacist with interests in medical research, pharmacy practice, and medication formulary management. He is an independent contracted medical director for pharmaceutical development, clinical pharmacy specialist, and adjunct clinical assistant professor of pharmacy.
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, BS, PharmD
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Kansas Board of Pharmacy
- Missouri Board of Pharmacy
- Certified Immunizing Pharmacist
- Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Published 20 journal articles to date, performs medical journal peer review, and serves on many professional committees and boards
- Awarded the Pharmacy Career Achievement Award by the University of Missouri – Kansas City, 2019
- Served as principal investigator for the National Institutes of Health, NINDS BRAIN Initiative for Neurological Drug Development, 2015-2018