Jerlyn Jones is a registered dietitian nutritionist, national media spokesperson, nutrition writer, and owner of The Lifestyle Dietitian LLC, an Atlanta-based nutrition consulting practice. She specializes in integrative nutrition with an emphasis on food sensitivities, digestive problems, and women’s health.
- Arizona State University, BS, MPA
- Teachers College, Columbia University, MS
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian, State of Georgia
- Certified LEAP Therapist
- National media spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Appeared on national radio, TV news programs, and podcasts. She has also been featured on many outlets, including U.S. News & World Report and O, The Oprah Magazine