This individual is no longer a medical reviewer in our network. The credentials and contact information reflected here may not be current.
Dr. Payal Kohli is an ABMS board certified noninvasive cardiologist specializing in advanced echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and women’s heart disease. Dr. Kohli has also served as a section editor for Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) and assistant editor for JACC Imaging.
- Harvard Medical School, MD
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, BS
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography – Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography
- ARDMS Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) certification
- Board certified Level 2 certified in Nuclear Cardiology, Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Doximity Authors
- RockStar of The Rockies