Dr. Max Garoutte, MD accepts new patients on Medical News Today. See Dr. Garoutte's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Max Garoutte, MD works in San Antonio, TX as
They are board certified in
- Good Samaritan Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- St Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Missouri School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI / COLUMBIA CAMPUS, Undergraduate School — 1980
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garoutte?
Great doc, truly understands how to handle patients. They got me scheduled quickly. Great office
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garoutte accepts telehealth appointments. See Dr. Garoutte's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Garoutte accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Ambetter and Amerigroup (Wellpoint) as well as many others.
Dr. Garoutte's office is located at 1003 NE Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78209. Find other locations and directions on MedicalNewsToday.
Dr. Garoutte frequently sees patients for
Yes, Dr. Garoutte speaks Spanish. See Dr. Garoutte's profile on MedicalNewsToday for more information.
Dr. Garoutte has a star rating of 4.2/5 and has been reviewed 62 times.
Dr. Garoutte is board certified in
Dr. Garoutte has been practicing as a Cardiology Specialist for 38 years.
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Metro North Cardiovasclr Assocs
Know Before You Go
Everyone ages 18 to 79 needs to get tested for hepatitis C. (USPSTF)
Get the flu vaccine every year to protect yourself and others from the flu. (ACIP)
See a doctor or nurse for a checkup once a year. (HRSA)
Talk with your doctor about how you are feeling if you have been sad, down, or hopeless. (USPSTF)
Get a Pap test every 3 years. If you get a Pap test and an HPV test, you can get screened every 5 years instead. (USPSTF)
If you think your partner might be abusive, talk with your doctor about getting help. (USPSTF)
Get tested for HIV at least once. You may need to get tested more often depending on your risk. (USPSTF)
Get your blood pressure checked regularly — at least every 5 years. (USPSTF)
If you are concerned about your drinking, ask your doctor about screening and counseling. (USPSTF)
Learn why women your age need folic acid. (USPSTF)
Get important adult shots (vaccinations). (ACIP)
If you smoke, ask your doctor about services to help you quit. (USPSTF)
If you’re worried about your drug use, talk with a doctor about getting help. (USPSTF)