We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
Medical News Today only shows you brands and products that we stand behind.Our team thoroughly researches and evaluates the recommendations we make on our site. To establish that the product manufacturers addressed safety and efficacy standards, we:
- Evaluate ingredients and composition: Do they have the potential to cause harm?
- Fact-check all health claims: Do they align with the current body of scientific evidence?
- Assess the brand: Does it operate with integrity and adhere to industry best practices?
The Rogue Echo Bike is a stationary bike that uses a fan to generate resistance. A person can purchase this bike online and use it at home to boost their cardiovascular fitness.
This article discusses the Rogue Fitness brand, the features of the Rogue Echo Bike, and the pros and cons of this exercise equipment. It also explains how indoor cycling can benefit health.
Please note that the writer of this article has not tried these products. All information presented is purely research-based and correct at the time of publication.
Medical News Today follows a strict product selection and vetting process. Learn more here.
Rogue Fitness is a United States-based health and fitness company that specializes in selling products for home gyms. The company states that it primarily uses U.S.-made materials.
The company sells a variety of products, ranging from home gym equipment to apparel. Its products include:
- bars and plates
- racks and other lifting equipment
- speed balls and medicine balls
- cardio machines
- shoes and apparel
- nutritional supplements
Rogue Fitness receives mixed reviews on third-party review websites.
Reviewers on Trustpilot currently award Rogue Fitness 2.2 stars out of 5. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) currently gives Rogue Fitness, which is not BBB-accredited, an A- grade, and reviewers on this site give the company an average of 1.35 stars out of 5.
Customers who have left negative reviews state that the company gives misleading shipping information, delivers the wrong items, and has poor customer service.
However, positive reviews mention the company’s good quality equipment and its friendly and helpful customer service team.
The Rogue Echo Bike may be most suitable for individuals who prefer a more intense workout. This is because the fan creates a stronger resistance, making pedaling slightly more difficult.
However, due to the higher resistance, this bike may not be most suitable for beginners. Additionally, the bike has a large footprint, and requires a larger space to use and store the equipment.
The Rogue Echo Bike is an upright, stationary bike that uses a fan for resistance. Rather than using magnetic or corded resistance settings, as some other resistance bikes do, a fan bike uses air to produce resistance. The faster a person pedals, the harder the resistance. As the person slows down, the resistance also reduces.
Specifications and features
Some features of the Rogue Echo Bike include:
- reinforced steel construction
- rubber leveling feet
- mounted LCD console
- heart rate tracking
- goal and interval setting
- adjustable padded seat with eight height settings
- rubber grip handles
This product is 58.87 x 29.87 x 52.75 inches (in), with a weight of 127 lbs. Its footprint is 44.5 x 23.75 in.
Shipping and returns
Rogue Fitness ships the Echo Bike from its Ohio warehouse to anywhere in the United States. Standard shipping in the continental U.S. is free, but anyone outside this area will need to pay a shipping fee.
Individuals can exchange or return any unused, non-custom item within 30 days. However, Rogue Fitness reserves the right to refuse a refund if the product shows signs of use, is missing parts, or is damaged. The company also requires people to ship the bike in its original packaging.
A person will need to pay for any return shipping, and Rogue Fitness may charge a 20% restocking fee.
Rogue Fitness offers the following warranties:
- lifetime warranty on the frame and structural welds
- 5-year warranty on moving parts
- 90-day warranty on upholstery and grips
A person can visit Rogue Fitness’s site for a full list of covered items.
Before purchasing the Rogue Echo Bike, people may wish to consider the pros and cons of this product.
- suitable for people who weigh up to 350 pounds (lb)
- has stabilizers for a smooth, quiet ride
- comes with an LCD screen that displays fitness metrics
- compatible with heart rate monitors and extra accessories
- people must purchase accessories, such as a bottle or phone holder, separately
- weighs more than 100 lb, which may make it difficult to move
- return shipping is not free
People who are interested in purchasing an exercise bike have several options, including:
- Schwinn Airdyne AD6 Exercise Bike: This product is a fan bike that includes a built-in bottle holder, displays fitness metrics, and is suitable for interval training. The company states that the maximum user weight for this bike is 300 lb.
- Sunny Health & Fitness LX Tornado Air Bike: This fan bike features a device holder, displays fitness metrics, and has full-motion arm exercisers. This product is suitable for people who weigh up to 330 lb.
- Marcy Air 1 Fan Upright Exercise Bike: The Marcy fan bike has an LCD monitor that displays fitness metrics, an adjustable seat, and dual-action exercise arms.
- decreasing blood pressure
- reducing body fat
- improving cardiovascular health
- increasing cardio capacity
In addition, any physical activity can lead to health benefits. The
A person should talk with their doctor before starting a new exercise regimen or purchasing a new piece of exercise equipment. A doctor can advise a person on which type of activities may be most suitable for them.
Here, we answer some frequently asked questions about the Rogue Echo Bike.
Is the Rogue Echo Bike worth it?
The Rogue Echo Bike has a solid steel construction which the company states are durable and strong. The higher resistance and the construction may be beneficial for a person who prefers higher-intensity workouts.
How noisy is the Rogue Echo Bike?
Rogue Fitness claims that the Rogue Echo Bike has a quiet steel fan blade.
Additionally, several reviewers on the company’s website state that the bike is quieter than they expected.
Is the Rogue Echo Bike good for weight loss?
The Rogue Echo Bike provides an aerobic workout.
However, a person who is aiming to lose weight should also consider a healthy, balanced diet to help reach their goals.
The Rogue Echo Bike is a stationary exercise bike that uses a fan to create resistance when a person is pedaling. It offers a smooth and quiet ride and has a screen that displays fitness metrics.
Regular activity can have many health benefits, including reducing the risk of developing certain chronic conditions and types of cancer. Cycling can decrease blood pressure and improve overall cardiovascular health.