Dr. Kenneth Kroll, MD accepts new patients on Medical News Today. See Dr. Kroll's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Kroll, MD works in Carlsbad, CA as
They are board certified in
- American Board Of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicne, Other Education — 2001
- Stanford School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1964
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT IRVINE / CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SURGERY, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1958
- Los Angeles County General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1958
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1957
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1957
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY / NEW BRUNSWICK CAMPUS, Undergraduate School — 1953
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kroll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kroll's office is located at 1281 CARLSBAD VILLAGE DR Carlsbad, CA 92008. Find other locations and directions on MedicalNewsToday.
Dr. Kroll does not have any reviews yet. Be the first to review them on MedicalNewsToday.
Dr. Kroll is board certified in
Dr. Kroll has been practicing as an Urology Specialist for 66 years.
Know Before You Go
Everyone ages 18 to 79 needs to get tested for hepatitis C. (USPSTF)
Get the flu vaccine every year to protect yourself and others from the flu. (ACIP)
See a doctor or nurse for a checkup once a year. (HRSA)
Talk with your doctor about how you are feeling if you have been sad, down, or hopeless. (USPSTF)
Get a Pap test every 3 years. If you get a Pap test and an HPV test, you can get screened every 5 years instead. (USPSTF)
If you think your partner might be abusive, talk with your doctor about getting help. (USPSTF)
Get tested for HIV at least once. You may need to get tested more often depending on your risk. (USPSTF)
Get your blood pressure checked regularly — at least every 5 years. (USPSTF)
If you are concerned about your drinking, ask your doctor about screening and counseling. (USPSTF)
Learn why women your age need folic acid. (USPSTF)
Get important adult shots (vaccinations). (ACIP)
If you smoke, ask your doctor about services to help you quit. (USPSTF)
If you’re worried about your drug use, talk with a doctor about getting help. (USPSTF)