We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
Home treadmills offer a convenient way to gain the benefits of physical activity without going to the gym. The Sole F63 Treadmill is one option that people can purchase online.
This article explores what the Sole F63 Treadmill is, its features, the health benefits and risks of using a treadmill, and alternative pieces of exercise equipment to buy.
When Sole Fitness began manufacturing gym equipment, it originally supplied treadmills to hotels. While the company still works with hotel groups, such as Hilton Hotels, Omni Hotels, and Monaco Hotels, it now sells exercise equipment for home use.
Sole Fitness sells various exercise equipment online, including:
At the time of publishing, the company has a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 on Trustpilot. Positive reviews state that the brand’s customer service is helpful and prompt when replying to queries. Other reviewers say that the exercise equipment they purchased was good quality, sturdy, and easy to assemble.
However, negative reviews stated that Sole Fitness did not update customers on shipping delays. Others said the assembly instructions were unclear, and they had to guess which part went where. Several reviewers also mentioned issues with customer service, especially when trying to arrange repairs.
Please note that the writer of this article has not tried these products. All information presented is purely research-based.
The Sole F63 Treadmill is suitable for individuals of all fitness levels.
This machine features a 3-horsepower motor and a top speed of 12 miles per hour (mph). Sole Fitness states that this treadmill’s deck reduces wear and tear on a user’s joints by up to 40%. The machine also offers 15 different incline levels and adapts smoothly to adjustments during a workout.
The Sole F63 treadmill weighs 254 pounds (lb) and is suitable for users weighing up to 325 lb. Users can fold and lock the treadmill into place for safe storage.
This product has the following dimensions:
- height: 66 inches (in)
- length: 82 in
- width: 35 in
Other key features of this product include:
- a 6.5-in LCD screen that displays fitness metrics, including speed, incline, pulse, and calories burned
- integrated tablet holder and Bluetooth speakers for streaming music and entertainment
- six preset workout programs, including cardio training and fat burning
- speed, incline, and built-in fan controls
- a USB port for charging devices during workouts
- ability to sync with exercise data apps, such as Fitbit and MyFitnessPal
- adjustable handlebars
The safety features of the Sole F63 Treadmill include a slow start at 1 mph, a large stop switch, and a low-profile running hood.
Sole Fitness offers a 1-year labor warranty, a 3-year warranty on the running deck, including electronics and parts, and a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor.
There are several other treadmills available to buy online that an individual may consider, including:
- Horizon T101: This product features integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity, a device holder, a USB port for charging devices, and a continuous 2.5-horsepower motor. The treadmill has a top speed of 10 mph and an incline of up to 10%. Users can access five preset programs, while the treadmill’s display unit displays calories burned, distance, time, speed, incline, and heart rate. This product is suitable for users who weigh up to 300 lb.
- Xterra TR150: This foldable treadmill has a 2.25-horsepower motor and a top speed of 10 mph. The Xterra TR150 has 12 preset exercise programs and three incline levels. Additionally, the machine features a 5-in LCD screen, an accessory tray for devices, wheels for extra portability, and handgrip pulse sensors on the handlebars to track heart rate. This treadmill is suitable for users who weigh up to 250 lb.
- Sunny Space Saving Treadmill: This product has a 2.5-horsepower motor with a maximum speed of 8 mph. The four-window display monitors time, speed, and calories burned, while the built-in pedometer tracks steps. The integrated tablet holder and MP3 sound system make it simple for people to connect their devices. The Sunny Space Saving Treadmill comes with a folding tool that helps people fold the treadmill flat and lock it into place. This product is suitable for those who weigh up to 220 lb.
Before purchasing a Sole F63 Treadmill, people should carefully consider the advantages and drawbacks of this machine.
Regular physical activity offers
The Sole F63 Treadmill could help people increase the amount of time they spend exercising each week.
All forms of physical activity can lead to health benefits.
Exercise also improves brain, heart, skeletal muscle, bone, and liver health. Other health benefits of physical activity include:
- improving cognition skills
- decreasing the risk of depression and anxiety
- decreasing the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
Any exercise equipment poses the risk of injury. A
The research also found that some common causes of injuries after using any piece of gym equipment included:
- overexertion or unnatural movements
- tripping or falling over exercise equipment
- hitting or coming into contact with exercise equipment
- equipment malfunctioning or breaking
To reduce the risk of injury, people should carefully read any instructions and remain aware of their surroundings. Many treadmills, such as the Sole F63 Treadmill, come with safety features that can lower the risk of injury.
Home exercise equipment, such as the Sole F63 Treadmill, is a convenient way for people to exercise regularly at home. This treadmill has safety features that reduce the risk of injury and is suitable for individuals of all fitness levels.
Physical activity can lead to both short- and long-term health benefits, such as improving overall fitness and reducing the risk of developing chronic conditions. However, people should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and be aware of their surroundings when using home exercise equipment.
Medical News Today does not imply warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or endorse any of these applications. Nobody at MNT has evaluated these apps for medical accuracy. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved them unless otherwise indicated.