We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
Sheex are a company based in the United States that specialize in sleep-related products with cooling technology.
The brand offer three different types of bedsheets. They also sell other products for purchase, such as mattresses, pillows, duvet covers, and comforters.
Two athletic coaches created the Sheex brand in 2007. Today, the company design and sell bedding featuring the same cooling materials in athletic wear. They claim this material improves the breathability of their products to keep people cool as they sleep.
Sheex have five reviews listed on Trustpilot, giving them an average rating of 2.9 out of a possible 5 stars.
Two reviews state their products are high quality and breathable. However, other users mention issues with their customer service and refund process.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) currently list no reviews for Sheex. The BBB are yet to accredit the company, which have a current rating of F. They have also closed 12 complaints in the last 3 years.
Some factors to consider when shopping for bedsheets include:
- Cost: Specific materials or brands can be more expensive.
- Material: There are many different materials available for bedsheets. For example, if a person has allergies or sensitive skin, they might consider cotton or silk.
- Size: Individuals may wish to check their mattress size and depth before finalizing purchases.
- Thread count: Thread count refers to the number of vertical and horizontal threads of material per square inch of fabric. Some higher thread count products may be softer and more durable than others, depending on the type of material.
- Environmental impact: Some customers may wish to check their sheets are responsibly sourced, organic, or free from chemical emissions. People can check for certifications, such as OEKO-TEX, which means these products are free from harmful substances.
- Cooling technology: Individuals who get overly warm during sleep may want to consider breathable sheets with airflow properties and moisture-wicking material.
- Returns and warranty policies: A person may wish to consider a company’s returns and warranty policy before purchasing bedsheets.
All Sheex products comprise fabrics for improved air circulation that reduce overheating for a cool sleep. The brand also claim that their products transfer body heat more effectively than traditional cotton sheets.
Sheex products also come with:
- a 60-day guarantee
- free shipping
- a 1-year manufacturer warranty
However, most Sheex sheets do not have a thread count due to their circular-knit fabric design.
Below are some Sheex sheets that may be worth considering.
Please note that the writer of this article has not tried these products. All information presented is purely research-based.
The Original Performance sheet is available in four sizes:
- twin or twin XL
- king or California king
Sheex say the athletic-grade elastic helps ensure the sheet fits securely into place.
The Original Performance sheet, which comes in four colors, consists of 87% performance polyester and 13% spandex.
The Midnight Label sheet is the newest in the Sheex range.
It is available in four colors and queen or king sizes.
Sheex claim this is their coolest bedding due to the combined cooling minerals and moisture-wicking material, making it suitable for hot sleepers.
The company also say that the mineral blend they use is skin-friendly.
The sheet is frictionless, which reduces the stress on a person’s hair and skin as they sleep.
The Arctic Aire MAX sheet set includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and standard Sheex pillowcase. The bundle is available in five sizes and seven colors.
This set consists of 100% TENCEL Lyocell, which Sheex claim is softer than silk. They also say the sheets feature:
- naturally hypoallergenic properties
- smooth fabric for comfort
- channels for heat regulation
- a thread count of 300
The TENCEL material’s engineering means it naturally reduces bacteria growth with no added chemicals.
The following Sheex products offer cooling capabilities:
- pillows and pillowcases
- duvet covers and coverlets
- mattress pads and toppers
- cooling sleepwear and loungewear for men and women
- face masks
The company also sell accessories such as eye masks, weighted blankets, scented candles, and travel pillows.
Despite its benefits, the breathable Sheex material may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, individuals may consider other bedsheet fabrics, such as:
The CDC offer the following tips for a restful night’s sleep:
- maintaining consistent sleep and wake times
- taking part in physical activity during the day
- going out into bright daylight after taking precautions for sun safety
- making the bedroom dark, quiet, and comfortable
- using comfortable bedding
- having a relaxation routine approximately 90 minutes before intending to sleep
- avoiding alcohol, caffeine, chocolate, and spicy foods before going to bed
When to speak with a doctor
A person can consult with a doctor if they regularly experience sleeping problems, particularly if these issues interfere with their daily activities.
If a person is a hot sleeper, they may also experience night sweats. Other common reasons for night sweats include:
- side effects of some medications
- use of alcohol or recreational drugs
Sheex are a U.S. company offering bedsheets and sleepwear.
They use fabrics with cooling technology that help a person maintain a comfortable temperature as they sleep.
When choosing a bedsheet, individuals may wish to consider which fabric best suits their needs.
People may also wish to speak with a doctor if they have difficulty sleeping for a prolonged period.